The Do's and Don'ts of MetaDerm® Psoriasis Treatment
MetaDerm® is an effective, botanical-based psoriasis treatment plan that can help you achieve a lifetime of flare-free skin based on your unique needs. Like most treatments, however, there are a few do’s and don’ts to make sure you can achieve the best possible results.
- Bother with last-minute trips to the store for prescriptions to get started.
- Worry about steroids, parabens or dyes in our products. MetaDerm is lightweight and steroid-free, so you can use it as often as you want.
- Do it alone. We’re here to provide regular, hands-on coaching and support to make sure you get the encouragement and education you need to achieve lasting skin health.
- Use a combination of products based on your unique needs. Enjoy a cream that helps clear flares and relieve other common symptoms, like itching, and a shampoo and body wash that provide an irritant-free clean for your skin. Remember, MetaDerm works best the more you use it!
- Get MetaDerm delivered monthly, directly to your door when you need it.
- Benefit from a treatment plan personalized to your unique skin needs.
- Get relief from your psoriasis symptoms and promote healthy, flare-free skin.
- Apply MetaDerm at least twice daily to see your best results.
- Use MetaDerm on its own or as a complement to your current treatment plan or prescriptions.
- Enjoy effective treatment that’s gentle enough for everyday use without the typical tradeoffs of prescription products.
- Receive ongoing, one-on-one coaching, tips and usage support from MetaDerm Care Advisors to help you achieve your goals.
Living with psoriasis doesn’t have to mean being dependent on medications that are unsafe or come with a lot of rules. With MetaDerm, you get nontoxic, effective treatment without the mess or the worry. Click here to personalize your own MetaDerm plan!