Psoriasis care today can feel overwhelming and flawed. Instead of preventing flares or providing long-term care, most products on the market only treat flares after they happen. It’s easy to feel left with limited choices when treating psoriasis skin symptoms, such as expensive prescriptions, over-the-counter (OTC) treatments with complex side effects, or home remedies and other so-called natural treatments that can be messy, smelly or ineffective.
In fact, many topical prescription and OTC psoriasis medications:
- are messy or difficult to use,
- are heavily reliant on steroids as a key ingredient,
- are designed for short-term, acute care of symptoms only,
- have possible complex side effects,
- require a costly prescription, and
- could potentially suppress your immune system to effectively manage your symptoms.
We know that many people rely on these treatments every day, but none of these options feel like long-term solutions. As a Ph.D. scientist and person living with an autoimmune disease, our founder and CEO, Mike Centola, knew there had to be a better way.
He and our co-founder, Philip Alex, M.D., Ph.D., found an enduring solution in nature and created the MetaDerm Skin Health System, which is both natural and effective. Why does that matter? The results of our clinical trials speak for themselves. In an open label clinical study, nine out of 10 patients who used MetaDerm Heal & Prevent Scalp Spray twice a day achieved a 75 percent or greater improvement in skin health at 10 weeks, compared to only three out of 10 patients who were treated with a leading topical prescription.
The MetaDerm Skin Health System:
- is made from all-natural botanical formulas that are safe for daily use and contain no hormone disruptors, steroids, parabens, dyes or fragrances,
- is clinically proven to treat the root causes of psoriasis and give you sustainably healthier skin without a prescription,
- can be delivered directly to your door every month for convenient long-term use, and
- can significantly improve skin health at a fraction of the cost of many expensive prescriptions treatments.
The MetaDerm Skin Health System is a safe, gentle and ongoing approach that can be used alone or as a complement to other treatment options. Always consult with your doctor before stopping any prescription treatments or steroid, and for topical steroids, a tapering program may be recommended by your dermatologist to prevent topical steroid withdrawal symptoms.
Interested in giving MetaDerm a try? Enroll in the MetaDerm Skin Health System service today.
Have more questions about MetaDerm? Let us know. We would love to help you learn more about if MetaDerm is right for you.